Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sweet Little Things

So as you may or may not know, I'm currently engaged to the most wonderful man. I could go on and on about all the reasons that make him so dear, but for right now I just want to remark on how generous my sweet fella is. He's generous with his time, always willing to help someone who needs it. He's generous with his lovin', not a day goes by when he doesn't make me feel like the most loved gal on this earth. And he's generous with gifts, which is hardly the most important quality a man should have, but gosh if  it doesn't make a gal feel special. 


The flowers he bought me this weekend are blooming quite nicely


And these darling little flats just arrived in the mail, as a little surprise! I have a couple of online wishlists, and lately Austin has taken to picking out an item here and there at random and sending it along to me. The last surprise was a set of adorable mushroom measuring spoons from Anthropologie. 


Aren't they just the cat's meow?


As it's finals week, I've been focusing on studying and writing papers which hasn't left a lot of time for my usual vintage routine. So for an evening of studying at Starbucks I decided to pair my new kitty flats with a classic jeans and striped top combo.


Top: Forever 21
Lipstick: Sephora Rouge Cream in "It Girl"
Glasses: Zenni Optical 


I hope your day is filled with sweet things as well!

xoxo, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment