Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Pinup Girl in the Making

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that one of my biggest dreams is to be a pinup princess. Well last weekend that dream came a little closer to becoming a reality. I recently purchased a new car (a 2014 Mazda 3, and it is absolutely beautiful) but when I was walking around the lot looking at the different options, the senior manager of the store came out to compliment me on my retro style. He went on to tell me that he collects classic cars, and would love it if I would do some pinup modeling for him. So last Sunday I met up with him and his photographer, and we had some fun with his gorgeous Ford Deluxe. 
Here are the resulting images!


It was such a fun little shoot, and I can't wait for the next one!

xoxo, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. These photos look great! Your outfit is so cute and the car looks amazing. I especially like the one where you're applying lipstick and you can see your reflection in the mirror. Hope your pinup princess dreams come true~

    ReplyDelete