Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth: Part I

My spring semester is officially over, and I'm all packed up and moved back home for the summer. The last few weeks of classes were particularly stressful and as motivation to make it through, Austin promised he would take me to Disney World when everything was done. Well I just got back from that little vacation and it was absolutely magical.


Austin reserved a room at the Wyndham across from Downtown Disney, and we spent four wonderful days at the parks. Magic Kingdom will forever be my favorite, and so that was our first destination. For our day at Magic Kingdom we Disneybounded as Mickey and Minnie.


Dress: ModCloth
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Thread



I recently won a ModCloth contest with the prize being a $100 gift card, and I picked out this dress and these heart sunglasses as well as a pair of shoes (not shown). The dress is wonderful, it's super light and perfect for summer, and better yet it made an adorable Minnie dress! 
We were hoping to ride the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride, but the lines were wayyyy to long. So instead we just focused on riding as many different rides as possible!


Austin treated me to a super cute Mickey chocolate and caramel apple! It was as delicious as it was adorable.


We finished off our day with a late dinner at the Downtown Disney House of Blues restaurant. Fun fact: Austin proposed outside of the House of Blues before a concert, and after the concert we ate at the restaurant at the same table we were placed at this weekend! I was pretty excited.


All in all, it was the perfect start to our Disney trip!

xoxo, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. This whole trip is adorable! You two did a great job Disney-Bounding! You should come out to California for a Dapper Day weekend at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete