Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Engagement Photos

Austin and I spent our memorial day weekend at my mom's cabin in the mountains of northern Georgia, and while we were there we fit in our engagement session with the extremely talented Micaela of Whatever is Lovely Photography.



I was super nervous beforehand, because even though I personally feel pretty comfortable in front of the camera, posing as a couple was very new territory. Micaela was absolutely wonderful though, and the nerves quickly disappeared. When we received our pictures a few weeks later, I was completely blown away, and instantly began to look forward to all the magic Micaela will surely create on our wedding day. Until then however, I'll just be sitting over here swooning over all the dreamy engagement pics. I hope you enjoy them too!


xoxo,
Samantha


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! These are beautiful!! Wow! I especially love the ones of you on the bridge/dock where you're facing opposite directions but have your faces turned toward each other as well as the ones of you twirling about. Such lovely photos that clearly depict your happiness together!! <3

    ReplyDelete