Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Graduation Reminiscences

Graduation season is upon is, and the flood of pictures being shared on facebook right now is making me totally nostalgic for college. My last year was such a rush to the finish line, what with working full time while completing my thesis and everything, that by the time graduation rolled around I was super burnt out and wasn't as present as I would have liked to have been. I was so excited for the next chapter of my life, and I wish I would have slowed down a bit and just enjoyed where I was. I figured with it being the anniversary, now is a good time to take a moment to reflect on my graduation day and fully appreciate the whole experience!
Cake anyone?


Showing my grandmother a component of my animation thesis. Modeled after traditional Victorian animation toys
When this dress came in to Anthropologie, I HAD to have it. It was the perfect graduation dress.
Receiving my diploma 
With my parents after the ceremony

The weekend was incredibly emotional for me, and it really was an incredible experience. I was so thankful for my friends and family who came to show their support and to celebrate with me. While it all passed by so quickly, I will definitely look back on that weekend fondly for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment