Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth: Part II

Our second day at Disney we slept in a bit, grabbed some brunch, and then headed over to Epcot. I've always loved the world showcase, and Austin is all about anything science finction-esque, so future world is right up his alley.


This dress is the absolute best for twirling!
It's absolutely one of my favorite dresses, and my first Pinup Girl Clothing purchase. It's insanely flattering,  and if I could I would wear it every day.


Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing- Heidi Dress in Red Rose
Shoes: Aldo (Similar)


Our disneybounds this day were a bit more obscure and abstract. Mine wasn't a character, but rather was inspired by the phrase "painting the roses red" from Alice in Wonderland, and Austin was the corresponding card soldier. His card print bow tie was the cutest!
In the end day two ended up being just as lovely as the first.


xoxo, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment