Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Picnic

"Nothing's better than a picnic"- Zooey Deschanel 
I can't help but fully agree with that sentiment. Last weekend Austin and I packed up our picnic basket with some goodies and headed over to a a local park that's not well known and is always blissfully quiet. With just the two of us and his guitar, it was the perfect summer picnic. Even better, it was the perfect opportunity to break out my new watermelon dress from ModCloth! 


We brought a spread of chicken sandwiches on multigrain ciabatta, a basil pesto pasta salad, watermelon (of course, the best summer treat), strawberry and peach fruit salad, the makings for a cheese board, and some wonderful pastries from my favorite bakery.


Add on this handsome guy and his music, and the evening was pretty magical. 


Seriously though, how cute is this dress?? And perfect for twirling!


I hope you're all enjoying your summer!
xoxo, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment